Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought and installed the 2.3 TB kit from Altitude Autoworks over the holidays seeing as they had it on sale. I ended up paying $120 shipped and I know I could've gotten it cheaper if I pieced the kit together but I wanted to source everything in one shot so there you go :) For most cars, installing a TB is pretty straight forward but for the ST, it's a pain. It wasn't too hard but I ended up unbolting and removing the IM from the head to access one of the rear bolts as well as unplug the TB connector and putting it all back together required jacking up the car and removing the under tray to get at the lower IC clamps. After driving my car for a couple of days now, it does feel asmoother than before (I'm currently running Torrie's Stage 1 tune) and there's less of a drop off at the top end. It's not a night and day difference but for the price, it's a worth while upgrade I think especially if you go the piecemeal route.

·
Registered
209 Posts
There kit is great I have it plus spacer and intake spacer. . You will love if you got the new strat 9.0 update and aggressive tune. Plus I'm going BT soon so it's just better all around

1 - 2 of 2 Posts