Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Just recieved AP, thank you!
Wait- YOU bought an AP? You must be giving it as a gift, because I know you are not going to tune your ST... :)

My AP3 is sitting here on a suction cup mount and stuck to my office desk taunting me while I obsess over every nuance and possibility of what will go wrong if I install it on my 12kmi ST.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,968 Posts
Wait- YOU bought an AP? You must be giving it as a gift, because I know you are not going to tune your ST... :)

My AP3 is sitting here on a suction cup mount and stuck to my office desk taunting me while I obsess over every nuance and possibility of what will go wrong if I install it on my 12kmi ST.
Yep! Gotta have something to tune that Powermax With!
I have my reservations regarding tuning on the stock turbo. Larger turbos with freer flowing Hot sides is another story.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I have my reservations regarding tuning on the stock turbo. Larger turbos with freer flowing Hot sides is another story.
WOW!! I'd be interested to know which tune you are going with.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Received the Breedt shifter arm. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

Just fill it up with 93 and run a 91 OTS tune it'll be fine. If you've got an intercooler go right to stage 2

21 - 34 of 34 Posts