Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
If you go Hennessey then you have gone full retard!!

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
Hello forum, relatively new to the scene and recently purchased a 13 ST. Love the car but need more "reliable" power. I've heard good things about Cobb, and Hennessy. Would prefer not void the warranty being it's a DD. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Where did you hear good things about Hennessy?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Unleashed, FSwerks or COBB. Forget N-S-EY

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow thanks guys, I appreciate the insight and info. Oh and for the record I heard the hpe300 was good only on YouTube lol

·
Registered
3,201 Posts

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
Wow thanks guys, I appreciate the insight and info. Oh and for the record I heard the hpe300 was good only on YouTube lol
Something that was failed to mention here: with [email protected] and [email protected] you get free unlimited basic tuning support. what that means is that they will tweak your tune for you for free after you purchase from them

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Come to think of it, has ANYONE we know actually purchased the Hennessy kit?
I haven't read about ANYBODY that has it?! I'll be getting mine from fswerks most likely

·
Registered
898 Posts
I don't know of anyone that has purchased the Hennessey kit for a Focus ST. The only one that I know of, is their shop car. With that being said, you are paying a lot of extra money for something that you can get yourself through the various vendors on this forum.

I'm pretty happy with the minimal mods I've done to my car, and Randy has already tweaked my tune for me once. The tune all by itself is the best bang-for-the-buck you can do on the ST. I added in an FSWerks CAI w/ green filter, Cobb short shifter bracket, Steeda RMM and passenger side top mount, and waiting on the TTR drivers side mount.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Haha, you can always tell when someone is new to the forum if they ask 1 of these 2 questions
1. How awesome is the hpe kit/ I wanna make 300hp
2. Does the steeda intake really get me like 25hp

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Haha, you can always tell when someone is new to the forum if they ask 1 of these 2 questions
1. How awesome is the hpe kit/ I wanna make 300hp
2. Does the steeda intake really get me like 25hp
I don't care if the Hennessey kit cost 10 dollars I wouldn't buy it; I wouldn't by a stick of chewing gum from those assholes, **** hennessey

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Come to think of it, has ANYONE we know actually purchased the Hennessy kit?
No one that would actually fess up to it! Back before the posting of the burn out video there may have been one or two fanbois of Hennessy but they have been silent ever since.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Collected up all the Hennessey threads and merged them together for an All in One thread. Got some good reading here.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Collected up all the Hennessey threads and merged them together for an All in One thread. Got some good reading here.
Lol and a lot of funny quotes

181 - 200 of 226 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.