Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all three of these warnings on a 2016 Focus ST I just bought. Are these messages potentially related? I was reading somewhere it might be the Restrait Control Module (RCM) but no idea how to test that theory. Any help with starting to troubleshoot would be most helpful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have all three of these warnings on a 2016 Focus ST I just bought. Are these messages potentially related? I was reading somewhere it might be the Restrait Control Module (RCM) but no idea how to test that theory. Any help with starting to troubleshoot would be most helpful.
Hi did you find out how to troubleshoot this problem?
I’ve got the same issue with my 2015 ST

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST1
1,489 Posts
Probably start by doing a vehicle scan with Forscan and looking at the various module fault codes. But this does point towards the RCM (the incline sensor for the Hill Start Brake assist is I believe also in the RCM).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts