Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone currently running this that can show some pictures? I am trying to compare this to the JBR ones. The cost is so much different but I like the way the JBR one sits once rasised and am trying to see if Agency power looks similar.
A third contender would be the Velossa Tech risers.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Reactions: brian60 and reggy66

·
Super Moderator
10,258 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
I did look at the boomba ones as well.. Trust me they were my first look but the price point is just so much more I understand that they're metal compared to something that is 3d printed though.

I was just wondering if anyone had pictures of these installed yet apart from the RS that is shown there. Just to see what it would look like with an actual ST wing
they are the same thing as the boombas as far as how they work... if you look at any picture of an ST with risers you will know how they will look.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did look at the boomba ones as well.. Trust me they were my first look but the price point is just so much more I understand that they're metal compared to something that is 3d printed though.

I was just wondering if anyone had pictures of these installed yet apart from the RS that is shown there. Just to see what it would look like with an actual ST wing
they are the same thing as the boombas as far as how they work... if you look at any picture of an ST with risers you will know how they will look.
Okay I just wasn't too sure if they look different from one another. Thank you for clarifying

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yeah, they're all gonna look the same. Loving my Velossa Techs - very sturdy

·
Registered
651 Posts
The Vivid risers are a good bang for your buck.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
They don't all give the same look. I went boomba and wouldn't go any other route. And it's the only boomba part on my car so no fanboy here.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just wanted to update this, two of my plastic risers have cracked. It was the two on each of the far ends of the spoiler. I believe they were too short so with everything tightened fully they were constantly stressed and eventually cracked. A little dissapointed... but they were cheap and plastic so I got what I paid for. The rest are going strong and feel sturdy (though the spoiler wiggles now with less support). I'm going to try epoxying them back together.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just wanted to update this, two of my plastic risers have cracked. It was the two on each of the far ends of the spoiler. I believe they were too short so with everything tightened fully they were constantly stressed and eventually cracked. A little dissapointed... but they were cheap and plastic so I got what I paid for. The rest are going strong and feel sturdy (though the spoiler wiggles now with less support). I'm going to try epoxying them back together.
Mine have cracked also at both ends, all 4 of them. AP offers lifetime warranty but I got them through Vivid Racing in July of 2017. AP was corresponding with me but now that has stopped but I'll give them a few more days. My risers also appeared to be too short on the ends and finally 3 of them cracked and one of them stripped out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.