Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am debating between getting the agency power race downpipe with their cat back exhaust, the AP race downpipe with cobb cat back, or doing the MBRP catless DP and cobb catback...

could someone give me their thoughts or firsthand experience with these parts? i have read some not so good reviews about agency power and have already read really good reviews as well. Thank you in advance

·
Administrator
11,899 Posts
i am debating between getting the agency power race downpipe with their cat back exhaust, the AP race downpipe with cobb cat back, or doing the MBRP catless DP and cobb catback...

could someone give me their thoughts or firsthand experience with these parts? i have read some not so good reviews about agency power and have already read really good reviews as well. Thank you in advance
I currently run an AP catback, used to run an Injen, and have heard pretty much every combination of ST exhausts. The last catless car with a Cobb cbe I was in, droned like a mofo. It was pretty hilarious. The AP and the Injen both didn't drone like the Cobb did. Just something to keep in mind.

Design of the AP, is a bit odd. They use like 3 or 4 different connecting means across the exhaust. Hardware is mediocre, the exhaust itself is quite nice though. It's got some good tone, and gets a bit wild when you get on it. Exhaust note is such a personal thing though, I personally like the AP.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts

Early on as it is with most products there were some bugs, some fitment issues but that has been sorted out. If you look at the dates of the reviews they're usually from back in 2013. Fact is we place a large order for these to be manufactured and we anticipate our stock to last X amount of months before we can get them back on the production schedule for another run and we always sell out early. I currently have the dual and triple tips in stock since our container arrived about a month ago and they go fast.

PM me and I'll answer any questions and get you a great price!

Todd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts