Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I grew up on Doug, Rugrats, Are you afraid of the Dark and Beavis and Butthead, should get you pretty close.
oh geez, I watched Beavis and Butthead while in the Army and grew up on Speed Buggy...rooma zoom zoom!

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
My body is 34. My mind on the other hand... sometimes a silly 15yo, sometimes a grumpy old man in his 70's.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Reactions: FoMoST

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I'm at the point I have to think every time it comes up, am I 58 or 59? My plans when younger was to have a brand new vette about now, not going to happen, but. After all the vehicles I have had and made fast or look good I must say I'm very happy with my ST and it's one of the most complete cars I've put together and a thrill to drive.

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Cartoons of choice for me were Vultron, GI Joe, Transformers, Mask, Battle beasts, Duck tails, Gargoyles.

Shows: Airwolf, Night rider.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Ermahgerd!

airwolf, nightrider, the fall guy, blue thunder, dukes of hazard, muppet show...

...I could go on 😂

·
Super Moderator
6,736 Posts
Cartoons of choice for me were Vultron, GI Joe, Transformers, Mask, Battle beasts, Duck tails, Gargoyles.

Felix the Cat, Popeye and the Three Stooges!

Reactions: FoMoST and wingnutt

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Don't forget roadrunner. Beep beep

Reactions: FoMoST

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts

Me too for all of those shows exactly!

+ Talespin, MacGuyver, later on The Maxx and Liquid Television

first computer: Commodore 64 w/ Lode Runner and Pole Position
was still using the monitor for my N64 in college lol

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
I just remembered this show from my real young days:

·
Premium Member
2018 Focus ST1
50 Posts
34 in November fellas. My lawn is taken care of with a HOA payment. Leaving Cali for Florida next year though. Red state FTW. Cars that I have owned & upgraded that are noteworthy. 1999 BMW M5. 2006 Audi A6. 2007 BMW 335i. Now my 2018 ST1. Yes I had a kid & got married, picked up a mortgage. I was no longer the no turn signal using, aggressive lane changing, I always have the right of way dude I’m in a bmw.... driver” I still miss me some BMW VANOS power. However...I can honestly say my FoST has the same fun-factor to drive. For what I paid for the car + the build, I’m still under the cost of a base model 3series.

·
Registered
547 Posts
34 in November fellas. My lawn is taken care of with a HOA payment. Leaving Cali for Florida next year though. Red state FTW. Cars that I have owned & upgraded that are noteworthy. 1999 BMW M5. 2006 Audi A6. 2007 BMW 335i. Now my 2018 ST1. Yes I had a kid & got married, picked up a mortgage. I was no longer the no turn signal using, aggressive lane changing, I always have the right of way dude I’m in a bmw.... driver” I still miss me some BMW VANOS power. However...I can honestly say my FoST has the same fun-factor to drive. For what I paid for the car + the build, I’m still under the cost of a base model 3series.
I’ll always be a bmw guy at heart, one of my my coworkers has a sick tuned m6 making like 600hp. I was between getting the FoST for reasonable money or getting an m240i with a loan payment and an insurance payment that I really didn’t need. I still want one, that engine makes tons of power with a tune.

It’s more fun to guess, I don’t watch TV, have never read a newspaper, written less than 20 checks in my lifetime, grew up on hi-c, rugrats and spongebob.

Old enough that teenagers think I don’t know anything but still young enough that most people think I’m a child.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts