Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed these today, having the new gauges is so much better than the stock pod. The pod is block8head, gauges are prosport halo. It was a pretty straight forward install. The only thing that I couldnt hook up was the dimmer wire. I used the prosport sandwich plate to mount my sensors. Id love to see some other setups.

Tire Automotive design Automotive tire Vehicle Gauge

·
Registered
257 Posts
I just installed these today, having the new gauges is so much better than the stock pod. The pod is block8head, gauges are prosport halo. It was a pretty straight forward install. The only thing that I couldnt hook up was the dimmer wire. I used the prosport sandwich plate to mount my sensors. Id love to see some other setups.

View attachment 206257
That looks sweet! I just visited there website, yours looks a bit different than the one they have in their pic. did you do anything custom to it?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I am in the process of getting my pods installed! I have the tinted 7 gauges. I love that carbon fiber!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks sweet! I just visited there website, yours looks a bit different than the one they have in their pic. did you do anything custom to it?
Its the same pod, I just hydrodipped it and I cant set the gauges in as deep because of the halo controls.

·
Registered
89 Posts

View attachment 206257
Wow those are beautiful!

I just have a PLX Wideband on my Apillar for now.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Did you hook those up showing actual readings or are they using factory hookups?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Doesn't your A pillar have an airbag in it???
It looks like this is right below where the curtain airbag ends, so this gauge would get pushed towards the windshield and not the back of your throat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts