Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to buy a used decent condition DP....I don't think brand really matters...anything at this point will be better than stock...also if it can be 3" from the turbo to the exhaust which will also be a full 3" all the way back. Its the AWE tuning touring series. I will have to ask them if there are any bolt up issues with a 3" DP and a 3" exhaust...i don't think there will be, but this will be my first exhaust upgrade on a turbo car so i'm not sure if the flange is diff since its designed to bolt up to a stock DP.

·
Registered
80 Posts
looking to buy a used decent condition DP....I don't think brand really matters...anything at this point will be better than stock...also if it can be 3" from the turbo to the exhaust which will also be a full 3" all the way back. Its the AWE tuning touring series. I will have to ask them if there are any bolt up issues with a 3" DP and a 3" exhaust...i don't think there will be, but this will be my first exhaust upgrade on a turbo car so i'm not sure if the flange is diff since its designed to bolt up to a stock DP.
Got a Catless CPE for sale, great condition, less than 5k miles on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts