Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I currently own a 2015 Focus ST. I recently noticed one of my drivers side head lamp tabs is broken so my light was wobbling.

I used some compound to adhere the tab back together temporarily so it wouldn't shake anymore.

The OEM replacement head lamp assembly's are so expensive I wanted to check out some after market options.

Has anyone else gone this route? If so, what products did you purchase and are they worth it?

Based on looks, and quality of product.

Thank you.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I currently own a 2015 Focus ST. I recently noticed one of my drivers side head lamp tabs is broken so my light was wobbling.

I used some compound to adhere the tab back together temporarily so it wouldn't shake anymore.

The OEM replacement head lamp assembly's are so expensive I wanted to check out some after market options.

Has anyone else gone this route? If so, what products did you purchase and are they worth it?

Based on looks, and quality of product.

Thank you.
The aftermarket headlamps for the 15 are very limited. They JUST came out with a pair of ebay tail lights for the 15 maybe a month or so ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I saw that as well. I did find some on Ebay for the headlamps, but when i contacted the shipper of the goods it seemed a little sketchy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts