Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Sorted a few things out with my car recently one more thing left to have it running perfect then can finally start with the fun part making a few exterior changes 馃榾馃憣馃徏

Currently all is good apart from having a rough idle, afr and stft fluctuation. Does this hot or cold, I Just installed a symposer delete so I can cross that being the issue leaking off the list.

As soon as I touch the throttle a little levels out at 14.7 with no fluctuations but on idle bounces from rich to lean.

I tried to post a video of my accessport but even a 10 second is too large, basically afr goes up to mid 16s then the stft starts going through the negatives to bring this down up to - 29 then the afr bounces the other way right down to the 11s stft tries to correct and then bounces back to the 16s and just doesnt settle on idle, if I add a little revs it then evens out on 14.7 and readings are all good driving and wot just idle is all over the place after left a few seconds any ideas? 馃檹 Or is there a way I can rule out a few things o2 sensor, wiring splice, map sensor or injectors ect?

Mods turbo back exhaust with decat, cobb intake, mountune baffle plate, steeda cc, symposer delete, cobb accessport running ots stage 3 (planning on getting stratisfied custom once fixing this issue)

Thanks in advanced

Registered
I dont have one but i have heard of people having issues with kinked lines on those steeda separators. Also your issue sounds similar to what i have been dealing with with my o2 sensor....im also leaning towards thinking i have a bad purge canister valve back at the tank....but i havent been able to find any walk thrus of people replacing it, i know its in the back on or around the tank but how hard is it to actually pull out the old one and put in the new. Any advice or input from owners that have replaced the sensor valve im speaking of thank you in advance guys and gals.

Registered
Sorry if i threw OPs thread off track delete my post if it doesnt belong here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts