Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching the web for some sort of dash add-on to add more storage to my 2017 Focus ST1. Besides the 2 cupholders in the console and the armrest storage big enough to hold a cell phone, I find it lackluster. Does anyone make any dash attachments that look good that add somewhere to place some things? I already have a proclip for my cell phone mount, I'm looking to store other things like whatever else is in my pocket!

I feel as though there's some room in front of the ebrake handle to add a cubby. Surely someone makes a clip-on cubby? I know that room becomes compromised when you move the seat forward, but I'm 6' 4". It would be nice to take advantage of this room.

Thanks!

·
Registered
326 Posts
You can add a cargo net to the front. Something like in the picture
Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Steering wheel Personal luxury car

Reactions: FlyingArrow

·
Registered
530 Posts
I really wish the interior door handle wasn't a bar the way it is. It was a perfect spot to put my phone if there were drinks in the cup holder in my old car, or change, or anything small. Anyway, getting in here for more info. The cubby in front of the shifter is a little short and not the widest either, and it's in a good spot to get falcon punched, so I don't even put anything in there. I have a great universal vent mount from my old car, but these vent fins are so long and awkwardly shaped that I can't use it on the ST

1 - 12 of 12 Posts