Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
In theory, AGS is a great idea. But seems to be historical problems on this platform. I gotta ask though...why are you looking for a set? Most remove them, and even though the idea of the system is good, don't know that the effort to reinstall them is worth the squeeze.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I broke mine trying to keep the motor to not set off a code, turns out the car doesn't throw a code without them plugged in so I broke them for no reason. Otherwise I would have been able to give you the set for the shipping cost. @F1Monkey just pull it out and don't worry about the motor if you do install you thing. Also be sorta careful pulling it, I cracked mine a little durring that part too.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I broke mine trying to keep the motor to not set off a code, turns out the car doesn't throw a code without them plugged in so I broke them for no reason. Otherwise I would have been able to give you the set for the shipping cost. @F1Monkey just pull it out and don't worry about the motor if you do install you thing. Also be sorta careful pulling it, I cracked mine a little durring that part too.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
There is a code store in the computer. It won't throw a check engine light.

Sent from another galaxy.
Good to know, I'll have to clear it one of these days.

·
Registered
483 Posts
PM me with an offer. The biggest PITA is packing them for shipping. I have a set off my 2015 that I pulled at around 4K miles and have been sitting in my shed ever since.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts