Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Is this EcoMode thing automatic? I see it on my display but there is a slash through the gas tank icon... as if it is a feature that I don't have. I've also never seen a leaf, a petal, or flower of any kind.
When you see that slash, push right side arrow to click right to a view of the petals.

·
Registered
26 Posts
When you see that slash, push right side arrow to click right to a view of the petals.

AHA!!!! Thank you! I see it! I have two green petals in each category. I guess I'm a long way off from being a good driver (in Ford's eyes)... ;) Maybe I should keep it on this screen (which is way more colorful than the others) to see if I can grow an entire plant! ;)

·
Registered
964 Posts
I had no idea about this until yesterday. Just so happened to get it today

Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2 and my fingers.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I will NEVER see this........ :wink:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Do I need to reset my average mpg to get an accurate reading on the green petals? I only have one because I've been breaking her in for the past 2 weeks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Do I need to reset my average mpg to get an accurate reading on the green petals? I only have one because I've been breaking her in for the past 2 weeks
No, it will just keep on keeping on giving you petals when you earn them.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Anyone else notice theres 2 different "trophies" posted?

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2 and my fingers.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Do not... what ever you do.. cut the muffler off the car. Its addicting. It simply ruins the car.

Or... makes it wonderful. Sounds like a saturn 5 rocket. Love.
TRUTH.

i forgot about the petals after doing so. :furious:

I got ECO driver maybe 3 times......I don't think I can pull off champion ever.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Damnit! I've had all three petals for two months and now average about 23MPG (I only do "city" driving) and still no trophy! Damn you Focus, I want my trophy!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Even driving like a grandma, I hardly ever get any petals. My regular drive includes stop signs every two blocks for a mile, and stop lights with turn arrows every 4 blocks after that. I think the Eco Mode game is rigged against my drive.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
15 petals? You must be fueling your car on unicorn farts. I thought 15 petals was pure myth.
LOL

Haven't received on here, and I haven't been driving that hard!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm not sure how you guys are able to shift as early and as often as it requires to get all those petals. I just can't do it. I'd be much happier if there was a function that showed the petals all shriveling up and dying as you go WOT!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I had 15 green petals once....but I smoked them.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I got all the pedals filled today finally. No trophy came up though. Do they need to be filled for a certain amount of time?
When I got all 15 petals on mine, it only show the trophy screen one time only. When you press ok or switch to another screen and back, you lose the trophy screen and went back to check manual for info screen.

·
Registered
380 Posts
15 petals isn't too hard - just kind of annoying shifting so early (lots of little hills around me which means the boost kicks in sometimes when shifting that early which kills my mileage). I've done the 15 thing a few times - now I just usually keep the display set to miles remaining in tank.

41 - 60 of 383 Posts