Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
15 Petals.jpg

I know some on this Forum say leafs or leaves, but the Manual says petals. This was at mile 375 of this trip, ave mpg showing 28.9 (I think the shown ave mpg is slightly optimistic; I recently filled up at 300 miles after previous fill, and calculation showed 28.4). These 375 trip miles were about one-third on Interstate at 75-80 mph, about one-third on city streets, and about one-third on two lane back country roads, including some gear-down twisties in North Georgia. My car is a basic ST.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great!! Now that you have that out of the way step on it and burn some rubber!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I achieved the no petal trophy once...

·
Registered
621 Posts
I achieved the no petal trophy once...
I still have that achievement. Its been three weeks. Have yet to "grow" a pedal yet.

Do not... what ever you do.. cut the muffler off the car. Its addicting. It simply ruins the car.

Or... makes it wonderful. Sounds like a saturn 5 rocket. Love.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
How do you get to see the trophy? I usually have all petals and I have never seen this.

·
Registered
674 Posts
How do you get to see the trophy? I usually have all petals and I have never seen this.
I've been there, you have to keep up the good driving for a leaf (usually shifting takes the longest) worth of time, then you get your award...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Same here. I've had all of the petals for over 3 weeks and still haven't seen a trophy. Does MPG have anything to do with it? I only do "city" driving and average about 22.2 - 22.5 MPG.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I'm averaging about 25 and I haven't seen it so I don't know that it has to do with MPG. I'm only 1mpg from the combined average EPA rating.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Damnit...I'm such and achievement whore that I really want to go for this trophy now. Who knew the ST had "Trophies Enabled". Love it!

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
Once again, I can't seem to even get one leaf, petal, or what ever in shifting. Still getting 100% in super fun mode though.

·
Registered
185 Posts
once you are at the screen that show all your petals push the "ok" button. This will take you to another screen where you can scroll through the individual categories. The last screen or page should show you your trophy.

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's one of my favorite things about the ST. The ability to go Eco when you want to - and achieve some very economical mpg numbers. And, ofcourse, the ability to get on it and really enjoy a visceral and powerful engine. I bought it for the package. Performance was the priority, but I love the Eco on the side.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's one of my favorite things about the ST. The ability to go Eco when you want to - and achieve some very economical mpg numbers. And, ofcourse, the ability to get on it and really enjoy a visceral and powerful engine. I bought it for the package. Performance was the priority, but I love the Eco on the side.
+100

·
Registered
187 Posts
i almost always have speed and anticipation at 5 petals but max ive gotten shifting is 3 petals!. it takes a long time! especially when most of the driving is on the highway!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've had max petals for anticipation and speed regularly, but never even seen one petal for gear shifting, even after shifting at 2k rpm for 2 days. What's the trick to this?

1 - 20 of 383 Posts