Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know or maybe can lead me in the direction of the download for this software? I just recently purchased my AP and havnt been able to find where it can downloaded from... Or does it need to be purchased?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing is free my friend. Hack it.
I wasn't expecting free..... but I can't find anywhere to purchase and or download. On cobbs page the only place it directs you to is to a list of authorized dealers in your area and that is no help to me..

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I wasn't expecting free..... but I can't find anywhere to purchase and or download. On cobbs page the only place it directs you to is to a list of authorized dealers in your area and that is no help to me..
I know you weren't, then again no one does. Save up some monies to purchase the software is my two half quarters.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to this link:
According to Cobb, they have ATR for those wanting to tune without going through a pro tuner. As I stated before, I don't mind paying the software if that's what it means. But if it can be downloaded somewhere for "free" than I won't complain either. If you read through their support pages and questions about ATR they give a link where it can be downloaded but goes directly to the "find an authorized dealer" page.

·
Registered
146 Posts
According to Cobb, they have ATR for those wanting to tune without going through a pro tuner. As I stated before, I don't mind paying the software if that's what it means. But if it can be downloaded somewhere for "free" than I won't complain either. If you read through their support pages and questions about ATR they give a link where it can be downloaded but goes directly to the "find an authorized dealer" page.
Have you read this site?

There is a link to download the software for Ford. I just downloaded and installed it. Looks like the software is $100 per month.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
There used to be a link where you can purchase the access tuner race version for 150.00 which lets you tune your car. I don't see one any more on Cobbs website. I think they marry the software to your ap serial number. Perhaps call them and ask if they still offer it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
If I recall it was pulled and was to be released later this summer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes it was pulled in May to be completely overhauled. It was supposed to be rereleased in June. Hopefully it's done soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
299 Posts
It is free for the MS3 community.(although I do believe their AP is $150 more base price to compensate) And some other platforms. Cobb decided we needed to pay $150 separately for it for it. maybe they will chime in and say why.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I tried updating my ATR tonight and it kept failing. Is that a function of the overhauled software?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts