Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge thanks to Karl @ Massive Speed Systems for working with me to correct a problem that I had.

Due to a misunderstanding on my part, I was under the impression that Massive would not be able to help because I did not have a professional shop install my parts. I now realize that it was not Karl who messaged me after my post, but another random forum member. Karl actually did address my inquiry, but I missed it due to a forum error with my notification setting; that one particular thread was inconsistently updating me of new posts. My apologies to Massive!

We exchanged a few private messages and Karl helped me sort out the problems I was having. They were able to mail me the parts that I needed, which have corrected all of the problems I was facing.

Here's a shout out to Karl for quality customer service and prompt shipping. I will definitely consider Massive products for my next build.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.