Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought my ST a few weeks ago and am wanting to install a catch can. I have a McNally(RX Performance) system at home but haven't been able to find a clearly defined answer as to which part of the emission system is the "dirty side" line. I have read it's the line coming off of the valve cover going to the turbo inlet on the driver's side and I have read it is the hard tube line going from the crankcase to the back of the intake manifold on the front. Which is it?? I haven't been able to find much on a proper installation of the McNally can on the Focus ST. Mostly the two line cans.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
So I bought my ST a few weeks ago and am wanting to install a catch can. I have a McNally(RX Performance) system at home but haven't been able to find a clearly defined answer as to which part of the emission system is the "dirty side" line. I have read it's the line coming off of the valve cover going to the turbo inlet on the driver's side and I have read it is the hard tube line going from the crankcase to the back of the intake manifold on the front. Which is it?? I haven't been able to find much on a proper installation of the McNally can on the Focus ST. Mostly the two line cans.
I'll tag some people I know who know a lot more about the cans @Duece McCracken @UnfocusedST

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
It's the line from the PCV to the back of the manifold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts