Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is the wrong area but I'm wondering if any of you have upgraded your dome lights and floor board lights with LEDs and maybe done a color swap on them. Thinking red for the floor and white for the domes. Also have any of you found some good LED tail bulbs that be swapped in. Not really looking for a whole new lens just some bulb upgrades.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Sorry if this is the wrong area but I'm wondering if any of you have upgraded your dome lights and floor board lights with LEDs and maybe done a color swap on them. Thinking red for the floor and white for the domes. Also have any of you found some good LED tail bulbs that be swapped in. Not really looking for a whole new lens just some bulb upgrades.

Thanks in advance
I've swapped all my interior lights with LED's (more of a blue/white color). Admittedly I replaced them with Amazon specials and had one start to flicker very randomly. I have purchased a few LED bulbs from Diode Dynamics now and have been very happy with them. (fogs and yellow marker in the headlight). Unfortunately the DD product is expensive but you do get what you pay for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts