Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2013 FOCUS ST
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Gents, in the not too distant future, I am considering a brake upgrade. Just wondering if anyone here could source the required rear bracket for the larger discs (used is fine) and price it up including postage to good old Australia for me?
These aren't available here and shipping from auto parts suppliers in the US akin to being anally raped with a cactus.

Just after prices for now.....

Cheers
David

·
Registered
513 Posts
OK Gents, in the not too distant future, I am considering a brake upgrade. Just wondering if anyone here could source the required rear bracket for the larger discs (used is fine) and price it up including postage to good old Australia for me?
These aren't available here and shipping from auto parts suppliers in the US akin to being anally raped with a cactus.

Cheers
David
I got you dude. I'll keep my eye out and head to the pick and pull next time a Mazda 5 comes in.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I just learned something awesome! New pads are already on the way, so it's too late for me, but you guys keep on crushing it. Don't mind me, 😅

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts

Cheers
David
I've got an extra set. I know shipping will be brutal so just pay that and don't worry about the bracket cost.

Took me like 15 minutes to pull them at the salvage yard so I'm not worried about it

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
654 Posts
Couldn't find a better group of enthusiasts! Good luck OP!

Reactions: sttwoton

·
Registered
2013 FOCUS ST
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got an extra set. I know shipping will be brutal so just pay that and don't worry about the bracket cost.

Took me like 15 minutes to pull them at the salvage yard so I'm not worried about it
Thank you for this, much appreciated. I will PM over the weekend to sort out shipping etc
Cheers all
David

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Reactions: Smokin' Joe

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Yeah, for realz! I'm somehow still waiting for the brackets to show up, but the pad change wasn't anything urgent. So I got the larger rear rotors for an RS to match some stock size fronts... It's almost BRAKE time =D derrp jokes, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts