Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who helps with discussions. In the past 6 months, I have had a few problems with my ST, and searching this forum has helped me so much. I don't know much about cars but though looking up old posts as well as making my own this site has saved me many headaches and a lot of money. Thanks again everyone you guys and gals are awesome.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,985 Posts
There's a search feature???

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
If it wasn’t for this site I wouldn’t have been able to accomplish anything I’ve done to my car
If it wasn't for this site, I'd have a bigger savings account.
(just kidding)

If not for this site, the only other ST and RS exposure I'd have is reddit and facebook.... People who think big wangs and stance nation™ are the coolest things you can do to an ST and the best performance mod is a CAI. I'm about to leave every one of those groups.

I did recently join a group called "i swear to god focus owners are ****ing idiots" that I've come to appreciate because.... well, many of them are.

·
Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
763 Posts
If it wasn't for this site, I'd have a bigger savings account.
(just kidding)

If not for this site, the only other ST and RS exposure I'd have is reddit and facebook.... People who think big wangs and stance nation™ are the coolest things you can do to an ST and the best performance mod is a CAI. I'm about to leave every one of those groups.

I did recently join a group called "i swear to god focus owners are ****ing idiots" that I've come to appreciate because.... well, many of them are.
Just as well that you guys didn’t get the mk2 then, as most of those owners are proper facetwit loving planks. 😆

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Just as well that you guys didn’t get the mk2 then, as most of those owners are proper facetwit loving planks. 😆
Hopefully I fall into the ‘less than most’ portion of Mk2 owners.

Reactions: sttwoton

·
Super Moderator
10,088 Posts
Hopefully I fall into the ‘less than most’ portion of Mk2 owners.
I think he was referring to Mk2 ST owners in the UK...I'm sure you were or are a wonderful Mk2 owner!

·
Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
763 Posts
These Mk2 ST’s. Luckily I’ve never been on facetwit, so I didn’t fall into that category when I had my mk2 😁

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've been in a few different car communities over the past 20 or so years ... and about a week ago dove into the FoST. Maxima, Mazda, Mazdaspeed ... they're all nice but this one seems to be the best I've seen so far. Been going through so many threads. Can't say I've seen a community with so much detailed info and such consistent fun across the threads.

Almost as fun just reading through all the posts here as it is driving the dang cahhhh.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Almost as fun just reading through all the posts here as it is driving the dang cahhhh.
You wanna have some real fun?
Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Pray before you enter.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,985 Posts

That will be three hail Mary's and two shots of tequila for even invoking that thread my son.

·
Super Moderator
10,088 Posts
That will be three hail Mary's and two shots of tequila for even invoking that thread my son.
As long as you don't say his user name three times while looking in a mirror I think we'll be safe.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts

I only dove into this thread like three weeks ago and... Yeah. It's a doozy for sure. Though I'm less convinced he's a troll after his most recent interactions

Reactions: Skykri
1 - 20 of 24 Posts