Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly I've never had a car with 75k miles or more (I go through cars too quickly) so I don't know of any special maintenance or things I should do on a car with 75k miles or more. Mods are Depo intercooler, mountune stage 1, and aem dryflow filter. Car runs amazing and I just want to keep it that was as I plan to own this car for a long time.

So far I've only done the typical maintenance- oil changes, trans fluid change, brake pads, battery, new tires, etc. Anything else I should do/replace right now or in the near future?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Honestly I've never had a car with 75k miles or more (I go through cars too quickly) so I don't know of any special maintenance or things I should do on a car with 75k miles or more. Mods are Depo intercooler, mountune stage 1, and aem dryflow filter. Car runs amazing and I just want to keep it that was as I plan to own this car for a long time.

So far I've only done the typical maintenance- oil changes, trans fluid change, brake pads, battery, new tires, etc. Anything else I should do/replace right now or in the near future?

Plugs, check filter regular stuff that should be about it

·
Administrator
11,908 Posts

Spark plugs, pull them and check the gap, maybe just replace them for peace of mind.

Valve cleaning. I would really look into either doing it, or getting it done.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Spark plugs, pull them and check the gap, maybe just replace them for peace of mind.

Valve cleaning. I would really look into either doing it, or getting it done.
I have no idea where I would be able to get walnut blast cleaning done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts