Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I am another :tongue: Youtuber plugging a video in on here let the hate come :furious:!!!

instead of typing pages of what i like on the car I made a small video (that is harder than typing behind the keyboard I.M.O)

This is what i do, and for those who support fellow ST owners watch it and let me know what you think/ what you like about your focus ST (try to keep it to 5). Thanks for the supporters subscribe if you like the channel!!:wink:

I am new and building.. so For the Haters out their with the mighty keyboard, hate away because it doesnt effect me.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm sorry but I quit at 2 minutes. It's way too long and you're telling us things we don't need to know. Sorry just telling the truth
I can always appreciate enthusiasm, and overall I liked the video as a result, but I found myself skipping ahead a bit too. 'Brevity is the soul of wit' and all that.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
"Hey hey, focus" Take your own advice. This video needs to be edited like crazy, no one but you and your mother care about the little out takes and to watch you lick your lips. Maybe plan out what you are going to do before you do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts