1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Jack,

Thanks for putting on the sale! I just placed an order for a shift boot and armrest cover in perforated nappa leather. I would like the shift boot to be the non-perf type, but the order form wouldn't let me select a different type of leather for each item. Is this something you guys can do?

Also, are there any plans for producing the door trim for the Focus ST?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just placed an order for a shift boot and armrest cover in perforated nappa leather. I would like the shift boot to be the non-perf type, but the order form wouldn't let me select a different type of leather for each item. Is this something you guys can do?
I see you must wrote in the comments about it - this is more than enough, your boot ews made exactly the way you want :)

any plans for producing the door trim for the Focus ST?
3-door or 5-door? Cause we have just finished template-making for sedan and I believe they are perectly the same foe 5-door hatchbacks :)

Interested in ordering?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
47 Posts
I see you must wrote in the comments about it - this is more than enough, your boot ews made exactly the way you want :)

3-door or 5-door? Cause we have just finished template-making for sedan and I believe they are perectly the same foe 5-door hatchbacks :)

Interested in ordering?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Awesome! Thanks!

Regarding the door trim/insert- This would be for the 5 door. I am not sure if they differ from the sedan or not. I would like the door inserts, however I think I'll have to wait a bit (or for the next sale) to get them. This one and some of the other 4th of July sales have exhausted my car mods budget for now. Maybe there will be a Labor Day sale coming up? :smile:

Do you know what the planned price will be for the inserts?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe there will be a Labor Day sale coming up? :smile:
Of course :)

Do you know what the planned price will be for the inserts?
It will be $99 / pair. So if you are interested I can make it $150 shipped for all 4 inserts to make a starting point to support the Focus community. What do yout think?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

It will be $99 / pair. So if you are interested I can make it $150 shipped for all 4 inserts to make a starting point to support the Focus community. What do yout think?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
You really have my attention as i hide the credit card.

Bobby9621 Build Sponsored by edgeautosport sent from mobile

·
Registered
1,026 Posts

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
I'd love to see some pictures!! Been wanting some new door inserts since I first bought the car, just can't find a good upholstery shop around me to do it. Also, do you guys offer shift boots with custom fabrics? I've got a couple ideas that maybe you guys could help me out with :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts