Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been getting the 4 port aux fuel setup tuned for awhile now and currently running e50.Here is a vdyno from last wknd on a 4th gear pull
vdyno 4 port 1st 4th gear datalog ap tune v4.20 aux v1.20.jpg

Did a vid of my 3rd gear datalog on e50

A little showoff vid burning some rubber after the datalogging.

·
Vendor
623 Posts
Have been getting the 4 port aux fuel setup tuned for awhile now and currently running e50.Here is a vdyno from last wknd on a 4th gear pull
View attachment 268130

Did a vid of my 3rd gear datalog on e50

A little showoff vid burning some rubber after the datalogging.
I love those numbers for a tiny itty bitty 2863. It shows that e50 is superior to e30 in many ways! I'll be running e50 as well, but I only have 2 port fuel.

·
Vendor
623 Posts
I love those numbers for a tiny itty bitty 2863. It shows that e50 is superior to e30 in many ways! I'll be running e50 as well, but I only have 2 port fuel.

·
Registered
344 Posts
The e50 is superior to E30 when you are octane limited, which he is. For the stock turbo however you won't see the benefits as the turbo itself is the limiting factor. Hopefully you can be the guinea pig for the pumaspeed turbo and see whether it gets octane limited on e30 or if the turbo itself can't flow enough.

·
Vendor
623 Posts
The e50 is superior to E30 when you are octane limited, which he is. For the stock turbo however you won't see the benefits as the turbo itself is the limiting factor. Hopefully you can be the guinea pig for the pumaspeed turbo and see whether it gets octane limited on e30 or if the turbo itself can't flow enough.
I am the pig! Just waiting on back ordered depo DP will have something in next 3-4 weeks hopefully.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts