Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Install of the stratified 4 port aux fuel was easy,but to get the breedt im bolted up to it involved alot of work.
You have to cut 3/16" off the bolt ear by tensioner for it to clear,then alot of trimming needs to be done on the passenger side of fan shroud for you to get the charge pipe and coupler setup in that area.I have the cp-e cold side pipe and a different pipe might make it easier for others who want this setup.
Still a little more to do on install,but getting closer to being done and then to start the tuning.
4 port aux fuel installed on breedt im 003.JPG 4 port aux fuel installed on breedt im 007.JPG

·
Registered
383 Posts
Looks amazing!! Good job! What's next?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Looks amazing!! Good job! What's next?
Trim edge some on aux fuel bracket so it will clear the side of im,install fuel line.Then i will see about tackling this job to finish things off on installing things.Just don't see a good place in engine bay to mount that sensor the fuel lines go into.
ethanol content gauge setup 001.JPG

After all that it will be getting a tune adjustment for the changes.btw i forgot to mention there is a nice shiny 63mm tb under my breedt im.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Trim edge some on aux fuel bracket so it will clear the side of im,install fuel line.Then i will see about tackling this job to finish things off on installing things.Just don't see a good place in engine bay to mount that sensor the fuel lines go into.
View attachment 242090

After all that it will be getting a tune adjustment for the changes.btw i forgot to mention there is a nice shiny 63mm tb under my breedt im.
Nice!!! I've had that on my wishlist for a few months. Can you connect it before the T connection from Stratified? Good luck! Looks like fun! I'm done with mine for a little bit. Going to chase my ET goal! ha ha

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice!!! I've had that on my wishlist for a few months. Can you connect it before the T connection from Stratified? Good luck! Looks like fun! I'm done with mine for a little bit. Going to chase my ET goal! ha ha
You can connect it that way and would be how i do it,but sensor piece with the 2 fuel lines connected to it will be a challenge finding a place to safely mount it.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Side of battery box?? That would move it away from engine a little and give the lines some room maybe.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What size (diameter) is the fitting for the low pressure side of the fuel hose. I'm going to be installing a ethanol percentage gauge I previously had on my Fiesta ST onto my Focus ST. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Side of battery box?? That would move it away from engine a little and give the lines some room maybe.
I had thought about that area,but did not know if it would be safe enough there.The fuel line i have to connect sensor to the stratified orb on t-fitting is oem ford hpfp line,so it should be fine as the factory hpfp line to hardline is right above the motor.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I do not believe you should attach the sensor to a hpfp line as the pressure cannot be handled by the sensor.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ethanol sensor will be connected to low pressure side coming from hardline to hpfp.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally have things put together to where i could start her up,so nice to hear the car again.Now some more tidy work on some wiring and then on to the tuning process.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts