Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
So back to the OP, I'm running 720hp using VDyno using 3rd gear numbers and selecting a 4th gear pull. But in all seriousness, don't the EU models have different components that could allow for more aggressive tunes?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
So back to the OP, I'm running 720hp using VDyno using 3rd gear numbers and selecting a 4th gear pull. But in all seriousness, don't the EU models have different components that could allow for more aggressive tunes?
........no

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Running 720hp...in what? Definitely not a Focus ST. And no, same components.

........no
:whs:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Running 720hp...in what? Definitely not a Focus ST. And no, same components.

:whs:
He's saying if he does a 3rd gear pull and plugs it into vdyno and sets the program to 4th gear that it will show that the car makes 720hp because it assumes different gear ratios in its calculations.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
He's saying if he does a 3rd gear pull and plugs it into vdyno and sets the program to 4th gear that it will show that the car makes 720hp because it assumes different gear ratios in its calculations.
Ah got it. Misunderstood entirely pre-coffee this morning.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts