Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to follow up if you guys at cp-e are still investing time in making a center pod or if you have moved on to other projects?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm sure it will be your usual high quality work that will "rock" the ST .
Thanks again, We are a impatient group at times though lol

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm sure it will be your usual high quality work that will "rock" the ST .
Thanks again, We are a impatient group at times though lol
We completely understand the eagerness to get more parts on your cars and we welcome it. It's awesome that you guys are so enthusiastic about this platform. We will do our best to get this done for you guys.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Can we get a render? That would be awsome.

Sent from my Galaxy S3.
We are still working on the design so until we get it to where it will be what we will be making it's better that we don't. Just in case people buy it and say, "I thought it was going to look like this..."
We can say that it will replace the existing gauges.

·
Registered
165 Posts
cant wait for someone to come out with a gauge pod! glad to see it on the mind! I will not mod my car power wise untill i have a good boost guage and wideband :sad:

·
Registered
557 Posts
cant wait for someone to come out with a gauge pod! glad to see it on the mind! I will not mod my car power wise untill i have a good boost guage and wideband :sad:
You can use the Cobb AP V3 for that in the meantime. The Display is definitely a lot smaller than gauges, but it's just as accurate and a great alternative while waiting for the gauge pod to be released. We also sell the AP
Ford ST COBB AccessPort V3 | cp-e?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can use the Cobb AP V3 for that in the meantime. The Display is definitely a lot smaller than gauges, but it's just as accurate and a great alternative while waiting for the gauge pod to be released. We also sell the AP
Ford ST COBB AccessPort V3 | cp-e?
Thank you im sure it will be very popular as in the suby's! Also just a suggestion if its possible to make 52mm and 60mm versions so we can have even more options as far as gauges go. cause from my suby im a huge defi 60mm gauge fan personally.

·
Registered
580 Posts
want wait for this product also i just ordered another stock pod to cut up and make my own pod but this would save me allot of work

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
is there an option for single steering column wheel yet? looking for a wideband o2 gauge. everything else can stay stock.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is there an option for single steering column wheel yet? looking for a wideband o2 gauge. everything else can stay stock.
I havent seen one but one single pod in the steering column should not be hard to do just get a good pod an. Either stick it with double sided tape or screws. If not i rememer seeing a cool pod for subarus that went on the dash right next to the A pillar that looked awesome which might work too.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts