Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I do all the West Coast events, it looks like I'll be going to Vegas (Tour), Fontana (Pro), Crow's Landing (Tour), Crow's Landing (Pro) , Packwood (Tour), & Packwood (Pro). It seems to keep the miles traveled in a reasonable range, I'll need to stay on the road for a week between Vegas & Fontana and again between the two Crow's Landing events. Anybody in those areas have a couch or spare room I can sleep on?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm registered for the Las Vegas ProSolo in G Street. It was changed from a Tour to a Pro about a month ago. Crow's Landing is only a ProSolo on the Tour date with the original ProSolo date being replaced by the Tucson Tour.

Registrations for west coast ProSolos aren't as hectic as they are on the east coast. Only 19 SuperPass holders had registered before today's general registration was opened. After an hour of general registration, a total of 122 people are registered. GS needs two more entries to make a class. S4 (Focus RS lands here) & S5 (STH Focus ST lands here) have both made their class.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts