Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
I unfortunately had to get rid of my 2018 Focus ST due to countless problems I had with the car (all under warranty) but an absolute headache, something I just didn’t want to deal with anymore especially with my wife’s and I first child on the way and not wanting it to break down again with the baby in the car. So, here are all the parts I have currently I want to sell, I do have a set of Konig Hypergrams that are Bagged and put away. All prices include the cost of shipping.

Mountune Intake with Elbow (choice of mountune air filer or K&N)
Used
Sold

Mountune BPV
Used (only on for 300 miles)
sold

Cobb Shift Plate V2 (this is the new design that doesn’t require having to hammer the pin out)
Used
sold

Cobb Shift Knob
Used
$50

Ford Performance Carbon Shift Knob
Used
sold

Steeda Symposer Delete
Used
sold

Konig Hypergrams with a set of Pirelli PZero Plus and TPMS Sensors already installed
(enough tread on tires for one more season)
$800 (local pickup only) (12589 Zip Code)
Only have pictures of them on the car

Weather Tech front and rear mats
$100 (local pickup only) (12589 Zip Code)
Do not have a picture of them currently

Will be adding more items As well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I didn’t see a location. What’s local?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm interested in the shift plate. PM incoming.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ford Performance Shift knob, shift plate and symposer delete, pending sale.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
558 Posts
@Delorean2006 Let me know if you're parting with the RS tails! <3

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
18x8.5 with I believe a 42 or 44 offset. I don’t remember exactly the offset, but it’s 100% an 18x8.5 wrapped with 235/40/18 pirelli’s (slight stretch)

Reactions: booST94

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
What type of problems were you having with the car? I bought my 2017 new in 2018 as a year-old leftover with 5 miles on it, and it has been perfectly reliable (as it should be). I have a few light mods like you have / are selling, and I don't beat on the car. Just curious as to what your experience has been.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reactions: EmanuelST84

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
What type of problems were you having with the car? I bought my 2017 new in 2018 as a year-old leftover with 5 miles on it, and it has been perfectly reliable (as it should be). I have a few light mods like you have / are selling, and I don't beat on the car. Just curious as to what your experience has been.
[/QUOTE

was wondering the samething as I bought my 18 ST2 at Koons in Bmore in March of 18 with 62 miles and beyond having the APIM replaced under warranty and replacing the battery, I have had no issues, knock on wood.
At 67k miles and its been stage 3 full bolton since 5000 miles, tuned at 2k miles.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had an alignment issue where I had over 8 alignments until they were actually able to adjust The steering rack and that was fixed, the car never drove straight. also had a time where the dealership had an incident with the car. Then the turbo started making a bad whistle and the turbo started going bad. Then eventually the motor blew up at 35500. The car was never tuned. Just had the mountune intake and an exhaust, I never really beat on the car, just enjoyed the car here and there, but was just my daily. The car was nothing but a bad experience, loved driving it but it was more of what else bad is going to happen with it. Got a Ford Edge to replace it, got over $10k off brand new so the deal was too good to pass on it. Will be getting an explorer st eventually.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I had an alignment issue where I had over 8 alignments until they were actually able to adjust The steering rack and that was fixed, the car never drove straight. also had a time where the dealership had an incident with the car. Then the turbo started making a bad whistle and the turbo started going bad. Then eventually the motor blew up at 35500. The car was never tuned. Just had the mountune intake and an exhaust, I never really beat on the car, just enjoyed the car here and there, but was just my daily. The car was nothing but a bad experience, loved driving it but it was more of what else bad is going to happen with it. Got a Ford Edge to replace it, got over $10k off brand new so the deal was too good to pass on it. Will be getting an explorer st eventually.
Interesting. It's a shame you had such a bad experience, but car enthusiasts need but also enjoy their car- and if it's not an enjoyable experience then move on and find one that is. Were you the original owner of your ST? From what I have read- a blown turbo is rather rare- especially on non-tuned cars. The dealership couldn't align the car? That sounds pretty strange. You can have a bad experience with any make's dealership mistreating / damaging your car. I avoid dealerships because I have also had bad experiences- but other than the turbo issue- sounds to me like the problems were related to the dealership that damaged your car and couldn't align it. When you get an Explorer ST- consider using a different dealership for service, as the one you have been using may have been the crux of some of your problems.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts