Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thank you everyone for the help i found my boost leak there was a hole about as big as a golf ball in one of the pipes coming from the intercooler i rigged it up for now hoping i dont have to order a new charge pipe or whatever its called im now making full boost for probably the first time since ive owned the car went from 17 lbs -18 to 23 almost 24 psi.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is there anything you would recommend replacing the boom a bov with if I can’t find a fix I don’t mind just putting it back to a bpv or whatever comes on the car I just don’t know what I should be buying if it course I can’t the boomba.
Hey man, I would definitely go with the GFB DV+ its a superior diverter valve to anything else on the market. Not too bad on the pocket and also sounds incredible, it improves on boost response time and is a lot more reliable than a Vent to atmosphere type of blow off. Really any of the GFB products are incredible in quality. Id definitely go for that, I will be selling mine soon, its 9/10 condition if you'd like it :). Im just going big turbo so I can no longer use it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey man, I would definitely go with the GFB DV+ its a superior diverter valve to anything else on the market. Not too bad on the pocket and also sounds incredible, it improves on boost response time and is a lot more reliable than a Vent to atmosphere type of blow off. Really any of the GFB products are incredible in quality. Id definitely go for that, I will be selling mine soon, its 9/10 condition if you'd like it :). Im just going big turbo so I can no longer use it.
Msg me with price

21 - 23 of 23 Posts