40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford Hatchback

What do you guys think?

I love performance and kona blue and find this a little underwhelming

·
Registered
825 Posts
The angle and lighting are not flattering fer' sure. plus on the green grass, Ans one never knows if the camera color is any good?
Some metallics have a dual appeal.. In the right Sunlight they glitter and flash. In other light they look ordinary.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Too sedate. A color that would look fine on a sedan like the Fusion. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
This might be one of those colors that you have to see in person. Just judging from the picture, I think it screams airport rental car and not hot hatch.

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's an interesting color blue. Kinda looks like a color you'd see on an Audi.

·
Registered
483 Posts
There is one running around here and I like it. It is not my first choice but I would rather have it than black

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
I guess I’ll break the trend. I saw one locally here and thought the blue was a little too light for my tastes. Almost reminds me of a metallic baby blue.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Might be just what some people need if they're prone to getting noticed by the local LEO. I was warned of this when I bought my Race Red ST. I do like the blue, for what it's worth.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST
724 Posts
I already own a blue ST, kona blue, I love the flake in the paint and the midnight blue, but I hate how its dirty within hours of washing the car, its a total PITA to keep clean. This new blue is a bit too light for me, but it would definitely hide the dirt better for sure.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts