Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I got into a black ST3 in March and I think the payments are just too much for me to stomach, so putting out feelers to see if anyone would be interested in taking it over. I'm in the Detroit MI area (downriver) and the car currently has 5500~ miles on it.

Specs:
-Black ST3 with upgraded wheels and red calipers
-carbon fiber accent package
-full leather Recaros
-3 inch COBB catback exhaust
-Rallyarmor mud flaps
-shorty antennae
-20% tint all the way around
-set of DR67 matte black wheels (offset fills wheel wells perfectly)

The lease duration is through March of 2020, low mileage lease (10500 / year), and the payments are $385 / month.

Again I love this car, the payments are just too much for my comfort level right now.

·
Administrator
11,816 Posts
Only a little. �� @Duece McCracken
I have no idea what you are talking about...

The OP has tint, a shorty antenna and mud flaps, I wouldn't be too worried about them. They are hardly mods.

The exhaust shouldnt be a problem, but who knows. A stock system can be bought off here and welded back on, lmao

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
a lot of people mod leased cars... just make sure you keep all the stock parts to put it back to stock because depending on the dealer they will ding you for it when you return it... or they will just say thanks and you will not get any return on it, but really you shouldn't be doing it for the return, these cars and the opposite of an investment

Really not sure why you would mod a car you don't plan to keep, but then again who really plans to keep a car? either way buy or lease if you can return to stock before giving it up then you are fine.

Maybe if you didn't spend money on parts you could afford the lease? :confused:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I pay 430 for a ST1, I went upside down when I broke the lease on my fully modded veloster turbo. Yea my payments are high, but hell we only live once lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts