Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Condition: Used, Great condition, no warping, less than 3600 miles on them.

Price: $80

9097491907 is my cell, text for fastest reply.

Condition: Used, Great condition, no cracking, less than 3600 miles on them.

Price: $60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
That's a good deal for 4 rotors and pads. I live nearby in Upland and commute to Fontana daily. Do you remember which pads are embedded to which rotors? I might take those off your hands as a spare set. BTW, I love how the Blue Brembos turned out on your Red ST! How significant of a performance change is it from stock to Brembos? What wheels are you running, since the snowflakes won't fit over those?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a good deal for 4 rotors and pads. I live nearby in Upland and commute to Fontana daily. Do you remember which pads are embedded to which rotors? I might take those off your hands as a spare set. BTW, I love how the Blue Brembos turned out on your Red ST! How significant of a performance change is it from stock to Brembos? What wheels are you running, since the snowflakes won't fit over those?
Yea i have them separated so i know which is left and which is right. The Brembos made a huge difference in the cars braking ability. Im running a set of TSW Sprints and they clear everything with plenty of room to spare. Snowflakes will clear but will need a 5mm spacer..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts