Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2017. Cargo area liner recommendations? I went into the Ford parts department and they don't listen an available trunk liner for the 2017 ST. Too soon to get one? Or is there a 3rd party manufacturer somewhere that's cranking out nice ST trunk liners? Will a 2016 trunk liner fit? Very new to the ST so I don't know shiiiat.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Just got a 2017. Cargo area liner recommendations? I went into the Ford parts department and they don't listen an available trunk liner for the 2017 ST. Too soon to get one? Or is there a 3rd party manufacturer somewhere that's cranking out nice ST trunk liners? Will a 2016 trunk liner fit? Very new to the ST so I don't know shiiiat.
Should be the same as the other model years. Weathertech and Husky are the most popular. I believe the cargo liner is the same, but many prefer the Husky floor mats as they cover the entire dead pedal on the drivers side.

Reactions: sobepdx

·
Registered
22 Posts
I own a 2017 as well, and just bought the ford cargo liner for the 2016 model from my dealership's parts department ($5 cheaper than I could find it online), as it is the same part for the ST and the standard focus hatch. Just make sure when you order that you get the one that has the cutout for the subwoofer.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
197 Posts
This subject is covered in the sticky "All in one Floor Mat Thread" above, but I'll tell you what I've learned. Make sure that whichever one you get takes into account the factory subwoofer and the fact that it has the full-sized spare, unlike regular Focuses. Many folks love the Husky but I got the Lloyd's Northridge cargo liner. It is custom made to fit the ST with the higher trunk floor from the full size spare and the factory subwoofer. It looks good and keeps things from sliding around as much back there, along with containing any dirt and liquid spills that may occur. Now I have a much lower chance of my 4-way lug wrench punching a hole in the subwoofer as it slides across the cargo area floor when cornering.

·
Registered
135 Posts
husky or weathertech

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
I got the Ford cargo liner w/ sub cutout for my ST, fitment was terrible, and by that I mean it didn't fit. The edges all bubbled and after I squeezed it in there's a gap on one of the sides of the sub and the edge along the hatch pops up. Absolute garbage

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've got the Husky Liners and they're fantastic!

I built a new MDF floor and amplifier rack for my hatch that made it level with the back seats when folded down. The MDF with interconnecting foam pads worked really well, and it made the car much quieter in wet weather. It absorbed more sound than the stock trim and foam pieces.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I built a new MDF floor and amplifier rack for my hatch that made it level with the back seats when folded down. The MDF with interconnecting foam pads worked really well, and it made the car much quieter in wet weather. It absorbed more sound than the stock trim and foam pieces.
Sounds nice! Got any pictures of your lowered deck?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've got the Husky Liners in mine. Perfect fitment, great quality, and lifetime warranty. Definitely worth it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts