Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. New to the forum and to the FoST as I just took delivery on it Saturday.

I purchased the 2017 FoST with the Ford installed Mountune package. I checked out the Ford work order when the Mountune items were installed and saw the following: 2363-280-BA (Intercooler, intake), 2364-GK-AB (Shift knob), 2363-CBE-AA (Exhaust), and 2363-MSK-AB (Lowering Springs).

My issues is when searching for 2363-280-BA online, parts listed are the intercooler, intake, accessport, and mountune badge. Did anyone else take delivery of a Mountune package installed from ford on their new ST's? Did your purchase come with the Badge and AP?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Greetings. New to the forum and to the FoST as I just took delivery on it Saturday.

I purchased the 2017 FoST with the Ford installed Mountune package. I checked out the Ford work order when the Mountune items were installed and saw the following: 2363-280-BA (Intercooler, intake), 2364-GK-AB (Shift knob), 2363-CBE-AA (Exhaust), and 2363-MSK-AB (Lowering Springs).

My issues is when searching for 2363-280-BA online, parts listed are the intercooler, intake, accessport, and mountune badge. Did anyone else take delivery of a Mountune package installed from ford on their new ST's? Did your purchase come with the Badge and AP?

Thanks for the help.
Yea the MP275 comes with an MTune AP and a badge, they should have given that to you when you purchased the vehicle. That MTune holds the stock tune for your car so I suggest calling them and getting it since its worthless to them now that its been married to your cars ecu. The Badge is in the box with the MTune AP and its accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roger that, Thanks for the great info. Getting on the horn with the dealership now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts