Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2017 Kona Blue FoST2 - MN

Hey all,

My name is Scott, my Wife Andrea and I just purchased a 2017 Focus ST2 in the Kona Blue color to replace her dying MazdaSpeed3. This is the first car she's ever been excited about modifying so I'm here to do my research. The car is obviously stock right now but that won't last long. Don't plan to bust up the warranty or anything but she wants wheels/susp/exhaust/tune to start out with. It will also be our daily driver since my other car isn't driven in the Winter and mostly just to AutoX Events or shows.

Here is a potato cam pic of her car the day we picked it up:

And my Miata just cause I like to whore it out ;)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey all,

My name is Scott, my Wife Andrea and I just purchased a 2017 Focus ST2 in the Kona Blue color to replace her dying MazdaSpeed3. This is the first car she's ever been excited about modifying so I'm here to do my research. The car is obviously stock right now but that won't last long. Don't plan to bust up the warranty or anything but she wants wheels/susp/exhaust/tune to start out with. It will also be our daily driver since my other car isn't driven in the Winter and mostly just to AutoX Events or shows.

Here is a potato cam pic of her car the day we picked it up:

And my Miata just cause I like to whore it out ;)

Welcome to the ST family! I also have the Kona Blue. Like the Performance Blue more but still love the ST in Kona!

Reactions: TaskMaster

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TY, Ordering wheels today hopefully and already have an Accessport on its way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts