Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone ! Got a 2017 Focus ST on New Years Eve and so far I'm loving it. I'm coming over from imports, was driving a 2005 S2000 for awhile but needed something with more space, this is also my first American car lol. Don't have much planned for the car, maybe a Cobb AP with a Stratified tune and intake. Not looking to have a loud ass car cause I have a newborn lol and if anyone lives in Southeast Georgia hit me up !

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
:welcome::focus-st-smilie:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
You may have the first 2017 on the forum. Congrats and welcome! Loving the Kona Blue.

Reactions: brian60

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You may have the first 2017 on the forum. Congrats and welcome! Loving the Kona Blue.
Thanks ! And I was wondering if I was lol I've been searching for other 2017 on here and couldn't find any, and the local Ford dealership said I bought the first one they got in lol hopefully they come out with some aftermarket support soon but I'm in no rush I'm loving this car as it is

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the shiny new ride and your boost therapy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Nice car! And welcome!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks ! And I was wondering if I was lol I've been searching for other 2017 on here and couldn't find any, and the local Ford dealership said I bought the first one they got in lol hopefully they come out with some aftermarket support soon but I'm in no rush I'm loving this car as it is
The 2015-2016 aftermarket

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts