Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

While It's still in my car with 1500 miles on it, I'm thinking about selling my long block as the head is no use to me since I'm specing out a 4 port head. I'm considering pulling my motor as is with probably less than 4500 miles and I'm thinking about asking $2,000 + buyer pays for shipping. Price seems fair after doing some ebay research. Would anyone potentially be interested? I'll be building a 2.3 short block with 4 port euro spec cylinder head and piper v3 cams.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Hey guys,

While It's still in my car with 1500 miles on it, I'm thinking about selling my long block as the head is no use to me since I'm specing out a 4 port head. I'm considering pulling my motor as is with probably less than 4500 miles and I'm thinking about asking $2,000 + buyer pays for shipping. Price seems fair after doing some ebay research. Would anyone potentially be interested? I'll be building a 2.3 short block with 4 port euro spec cylinder head and piper v3 cams.
Let me know if you'd be interested in a built 2.0 with manley pistons and rods with the 4port head already on it. Mine was never installed and is still on the engine stand. $3100 and its yours. I am going a different route.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me know if you'd be interested in a built 2.0 with manley pistons and rods with the 4port head already on it. Mine was never installed and is still on the engine stand. $3100 and its yours. I am going a different route.

idk I'm kind of partial to a 2.3 with a 4 port head since I wanna run a pt6262 and I want it to spool better. Is it sleeved? Who built the motor, I beam rods? what pistons? etc.

·
Registered
966 Posts
idk I'm kind of partial to a 2.3 with a 4 port head since I wanna run a pt6262 and I want it to spool better. Is it sleeved? Who built the motor, I beam rods? what pistons? etc.
Sounds like you want to make more than 600hp so might as well skip mine. Good luck with your build. Dont spend too much.

·
Vendor
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like you want to make more than 600hp so might as well skip mine. Good luck with your build. Dont spend too much.

I'm looking to make around 800 whp, but i could keep it around 700 whp for the right price. Can you ping me on facebook or something? facebook.com/pwnall1337

1 - 5 of 5 Posts