Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a set off of my 2017 RS that I'm looking to sell. I have a friend with a ST that is interested but out of state. Instead of shipping to have them not fit, I decided to come here and ask. Will they fit an ST and has anyone done it?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
As someone who's got the Fifteen52 flares in storage ready to fit, I've been pondering heavily over what size wheels I should go for, 19in or 18in. At first I thought that the 19s would be too radical and not good for ride comfort, even though both the Vivid ST and the Gulf ST have 19s fitted. But then Ford themselves fitted 19s to the RS, so they must be good on the ST, aren't they? Or does the RS have drawbacks when it comes to things like ride comfort and easy to buckle wheels?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As someone who's got the Fifteen52 flares in storage ready to fit, I've been pondering heavily over what size wheels I should go for, 19in or 18in. At first I thought that the 19s would be too radical and not good for ride comfort, even though both the Vivid ST and the Gulf ST have 19s fitted. But then Ford themselves fitted 19s to the RS, so they must be good on the ST, aren't they? Or does the RS have drawbacks when it comes to things like ride comfort and easy to buckle wheels?
I responded to this in your other thread. The 19's rode great at the limit or cruising. I have 20's on my Cayman and the ride is even better!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts