Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Isent it illegal to have the fogs red? I know where I live, you cannot have red or blue lights or lense covers/layovers on the front of the car since those are the emergency colors.
Not sure about the rules in Arizona though

Reactions: justindeboosted

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isent it illegal to have the fogs red? I know where I live, you cannot have red or blue lights or lense covers/layovers on the front of the car since those are the emergency colors.
Not sure about the rules in Arizona though
Yessir. Emergency color. But as long as I don't turn them on I never get bothered. I only turn them on during car meets and when I pull into parking lots honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
Yessir. Emergency color. But as long as I don't turn them on I never get bothered. I only turn them on during car meets and when I pull into parking lots honestly.

Stock ones are poop anyway so not like you're losing any performance by only using them for show. I think it looks sick.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
man that blowoff valve...some day when I do FMIC, if I do charge pipes too, I'm so blocking off the factory port and doing a tial or hks on a charge pipe or on the intercooler... Beast the PSSSHH sound of the Turbosmart and Boomba.

Reactions: justindeboosted

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man that blowoff valve...some day when I do FMIC, if I do charge pipes too, I'm so blocking off the factory port and doing a tial or hks on a charge pipe or on the intercooler... Beast the PSSSHH sound of the Turbosmart and Boomba.
Yeah I love it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts