Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking for a bit here. Spent a lot of time looking at what my next car would be, and ended up with a 2016 Kona Blue ST3 about two weeks ago. Happy to have the heated steering and seats as the weather turns colder. I've spent most of my time gearing up to take care of the car, and did the first wash and wax with stuff from Chemical Guys. Actually just ordered a hand vac so I won't have to lug our household vacuum outside for cleaning.

Not much in the way of mods yet, and probably won't alter much as I've little to no experience in that arena. I've swapped out the antenna for a Visual Garage fin. This was mostly because I needed the lower clearance for transporting SUP boards. Pleased with the addition. Also, looking at some easier mods like an accelerator spacer pedal, hood struts, and possibly a COBB intake for even more sound enjoyment. All see like projects a beginner could tackle.

Love to spend time hear reading everyone's input. So, thanks to all the other forum users.
Callahan

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome & congrats on getting the ST.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Thanks DKpST. Do you go to any of the KC ST meet ups?[/QUOTE

Not lately. I work most of the time in CA right now so I'm not in KC as much as I'd like. My ST only has 4500 miles and it's 18 months old. Hopefully we'll have another meet when I'm in town over the next few months. There's a cruise set for 10/29 in Platte City. There are some fun roads up there so I'd recommend it if you have a chance.

It's a good group - I can vouch for the team. Also the FB page doesn't tolerate idiot talk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts