Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
I'll look into it. Honestly my first run at Audi and superchargers. I am missing focus st pricing for the aftermarket already lol
He assumed it had the 2.0 tfsi engine i think (?)

I'm under the impression it has the 3.0 supercharged v6, though? I hear really good things about that engine. Id love to have an s4 with that engine.

Registered
2018 ST1 Magnetic Gray
A friend of mine had a 2018 TT RS with 725hp. Do the 1/4 in the 10鈥檚 at over 145mph. Crazy fast! That Q5 V6 can move with the right mods.

• Wow
Reactions: Nvincen5

Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM

I'm under the impression it has the 3.0 supercharged v6, though? I hear really good things about that engine. Id love to have an s4 with that engine.
I had a friend with a supercharged S4 that was a fast car, but sucked the $$$.

Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
So I have also been looking at Audi's lately. Been talking it over with my wife for my next daily back and forth to work.
The issue, for me, I have not driven any vehicle stock. That platform is going to get me in trouble when I start modifying it. Maybe she will paint a few more houses to satisfy my hobby? I doubt it....lol.

Reactions: TurboGT

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Yea this thing is crazy. It has power readily available... the awd is awesome. It's really hard not to just floor it any chance I get.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I have also been looking at Audi's lately. Been talking it over with my wife for my next daily back and forth to work.
The issue, for me, I have not driven any vehicle stock. That platform is going to get me in trouble when I start modifying it. Maybe she will paint a few more houses to satisfy my hobby? I doubt it....lol.
Yes I know what you mean. I was looking into things right after I scheduled the test drive. Great thing is that the aftermarket is huge. Integrated Engineering can get it to 500 with bolt ons and all of that power is felt. Downside it isn't near cheap. The tune I'm looking into is around 1800 which hurts. I love having the power readily available, but I do miss that turbo and manual already.
But it is fast and really fun to drive. Love pulling up in a dad mobile and just being able to rip it.

Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
I鈥檝e had two Quattro driven cars over the years, an A3 S line Quattro and S3 Quattro, both very sure footed, with excellent grip, but a little bit boring, but Audi interiors are excellent, probably the best I鈥檝e ever sat in, good luck with it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I鈥檝e had two Quattro driven cars over the years, an A3 S line Quattro and S3 Quattro, both very sure footed, with excellent grip, but a little bit boring, but Audi interiors are excellent, probably the best I鈥檝e ever sat in, good luck with it.
It is really comfortable. But I do miss my Recaro seats 馃ゲ

Administrator
Yea the ST seats are really nice. Maybe I was just used to them since I sat in them for 6 years
ST recaros are waaaaayy nicer than the S550 Mustang Recaros. One area the ST did real well, and will be missed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts