Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Love it! I gotta say tho, I'd rather have the Acadian. Whats that little gem on the engine stand?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Mmmmmm, That'll work! You got a couple of nice cars there. I really like your winter wheel choice for the ST.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mmmmmm, That'll work! You got a couple of nice cars there. I really like your winter wheel choice for the ST.
Thank you for noticing. You must be a real car guy to know that is an acadian. And thanks for liking the wheel/tire combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Lol, well to tell the truth I almost called it a Nova but I saw the grille and realized it was a Canadian version and had to look up what it was called. Google is awesome.:big smile:

·
Super Moderator
9,538 Posts
Very nice all the way around. I just put my winters on yesterday after work; the arctic air is on it's way for this weekend with lows in the 20's and highs in the 40's. I have been noticing more wheel spin the last few mornings due to the cold summer tires; lots of traction this morning!

·
Registered
463 Posts

It’s a fuel injected 408 small block with aluminum heads and roller cam. Estimate about 530 hp and 550 tq.
Not a bowtie fan at all, but respect where it's due. Beautiful engine build. Got one done for my Foxbody not long ago myself, so I definitely understand how tedious that build can be!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts