Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello y'all,
proud owner of a brand new ST that's 40 days old, though oddly enough I have nearly 5k miles already :kiss: Glad to have signed up and joined the forum. I hope to learn from everyone here and show you my slow build plans.

27 years young with over 10 years of automotive experience. I can't fully rebuild an engine and trans but I can do a pretty damn good job at trying haha. I used to daily an 07 R1/02 R1 but I switched over to the ST and I can't say I want to go back though I do miss riding. Thanks for reading

·
Administrator
10,663 Posts
Hello y'all,
proud owner of a brand new ST that's 40 days old, though oddly enough I have nearly 5k miles already :kiss: Glad to have signed up and joined the forum. I hope to learn from everyone here and show you my slow build plans.

27 years young with over 10 years of automotive experience. I can't fully rebuild an engine and trans but I can do a pretty damn good job at trying haha. I used to daily an 07 R1/02 R1 but I switched over to the ST and I can't say I want to go back though I do miss riding. Thanks for reading

Welcome aboard!!! Well you never know until you try, lol...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts