Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Since I'm not in a position to pay $120 for LED fogs, I've been looking at these - Hoen

Just throwing out another option.
Just be careful if those 55W Hoen bulbs are too much power and get too hot for our housing it could cause damage. If you read the bottom "quality" section for the DD bulbs you'll find some true information about cheaper alternatives. Not saying get the DD's but be careful with cheap bulbs!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just be careful if those 55W Hoen bulbs are too much power and get too hot for our housing it could cause damage. If you read the bottom "quality" section for the DD bulbs you'll find some true information about cheaper alternatives. Not saying get the DD's but be careful with cheap bulbs!
Indeed - I'd never go above stock wattage ratings. I was looking at the 35 watt version.

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you really want to blind people and put HIDs in the reflector housings, Morimoto Elite or OEM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Anyone have the 6000k led fogs from DD? They seem like the only $40 option. Otherwise, any downside to halogens like the Nokya?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Anyone have the 6000k led fogs from DD? They seem like the only $40 option. Otherwise, any downside to halogens like the Nokya?
I purchased some h8 LEDs from Amazon just haven't had a chance too install yet...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Main advantage to LED's is they have a longer lifespan. Some of the less expensive have less lumens or light output. If you're looking for fog lights to assist you in foggy conditions a lower kelvin bulb is better since it reflects less light off the fog.

The pictures don't do these justice but here's a few snap shots of the Nokya's I posted above.
Headlamp Night Automotive lighting Light Darkness Night Light Lighting Sky Water

1 - 15 of 15 Posts