Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey all,

I've decided to upgrade to HIDs and no longer have use for these once they sell. $300 including shipping CONTUS OBO for the pair. Comparable quality and usage for same product code can be found elsewhere online for around $750/pair not including shipping. Not selling separately unless both buyers come at the same time and I receive funds and ship same day. Pictures look like the eyelid lights are a bit yellowish, I can guarantee that they look as white as they day it rolled out of the factory.

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 2016 OEM ST1 Headlights
B. Condition: Barely used, coming off a car with less than 20k miles on it
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $300 shipped OBO, $250 Houston local pickup. Willing to consider trades with cash on either end depending on the value.
D. Location of item: Houston, TX

20171124_173527.jpg

20171124_173519.jpg

Mods let me know if I forgot anything and I will be happy to include.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump with emphasis on OBO. Anybody need these?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump still for sale

mruniverse, I can take off if you are ready to buy. PM me

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for Christmas. Anyone looking for OEM MK3.5 ST1 headlights? OBO just shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price lowered from $700 + shipping obo to....*drum roll*

$400 shipped obo. Will do $350 for Houston Local Pickup

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price lowered from $400. Really want to move these, got my eye on aftermarket options. Anybody?

$300 shipped OBO, $250 Houston local pickup

·
Registered
85 Posts
Can I ask what HID route you went?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
iWNTeuroRS sorry buddy they got sold. But if you see another pair of ST1 headlights come up, yes, they should plug & play without issues.

18FordST, keep an eye on my Instagram Blackout.st to see what they look like. The recent picture on Instagram of the two I considered shows them. They are the bottom ones. So beautiful and clean. I'll try to post a pic here to show you what they are about to look like after the month long turnaround time on the new ones. Eventually I will get the halogen high beams upgraded to HID or LED with projectors and possibly do some RGB on DRLs and/or projectors and halo rings but right now I am keeping it simple, clean, and unique.

I have only seen one other guy with these headlights on a Focus ST and after constantly commenting on every one of his pictures asking him where he got them, someone found where to buy them/get them made and told me on the comments. The OP deleted the comments and blocked both of us but not before I figured out how to get them. He was so butt hurt that someone else was going to have the same lights as him I guess because he is trying so hard to stay "one of a kind."

IMG_20180312_232639_8638.jpg

IMG_20180312_232703_1520.jpg

IMG_20180312_232610_7540.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts