Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've ever been curious about proper stage rallying and live in the Northeast, you are a short drive away from the New England Forest Rally in two weeks, headquartered in Sunday River (Newry, Maine). This year Bucky Lasek (Red Bull Global Rallycross star) as well as defending champion David Higgins are front and center.

I've been involved for many years with this event as a competitor, organizer and volunteer. This year I'm the (alleged) Expert Guide on the VIP Bus program.

The VIP Bus program is a little spendy, but the food and drink are pretty darn amazing, plus the busses go to a few private spectating areas not open to the general public.

You can spectate for free too in the designated areas, and you can also volunteer to work and learn a lot more (and get closer to the cars).

Post of you have any questions; signup is on the website: New England Forest Rally

Hope to see you there!

All the best,
Mark

·
Registered
36 Posts
I wish some of the other manufacturers would put together some pro teams for US rallying. I follow the Subaru team religiously, but it truly is getting stale just watching either Higgins win all the time, or watching David and Travis battle for the win.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts