Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2016 Lower rear valance

27K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  mr.44 
#1 ·
is there any replacement lower rear valance for the 2016 fost? hate the look of the stock

#2 ·
#5 ·
#13 ·
The 15 up model has smaller taillights thus the taillight pockets of the rear quarter panels are different. This is the reason bumpers cant be swapped If you did fashion a 13-14 bumper on a 15 up there would be a 2" gap left under the taillight. I thought at least the valence portion of the bumper could be swapped between years but nope there is a differences is how far they wrap around down by the reflector. After finding this out I went the loder 1899 route. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

#22 ·
The 15 up model has smaller taillights thus the taillight pockets of the rear quarter panels are different. This is the reason bumpers cant be swapped If you did fashion a 13-14 bumper on a 15 up there would be a 2" gap left under the taillight. I thought at least the valence portion of the bumper could be swapped between years but nope there is a differences is how far they wrap around down by the reflector. After finding this out I went the loder 1899 route. View attachment 236409
was this an easy / clean fit or did you have a body shop install it?

#18 ·
A guy local to me did a RS conversion. He said it was a straight swap but the exhaust had to be reworked. I don't have pics but here's a video LOL.

*edit: i recall him saying he's on here. dunno where his thread is though. and he also mentioned that there's a long wait to get this specific part lol*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.