Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone.

I'd like to change the reverse lights, hatch lights and eventually the fog lights out for LEDs. I see the Diode Dynamic bulbs are where it's at, however I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on a few things. <--- see what I did there? LOL.

the search function is non existent on this site so I'm looking for a list of bulb sizes for the ST and weather or not it's worth the upgrade.

Also, has anyone used cheaper alternatives to the DD lamps?, and where can a guy find a cheaper alternative that works? Please don't send me to Amazon. I've been there. Lol. I'd like some personal experiences with the cheaper bulbs.

Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Hey Everyone.

I'd like to change the reverse lights, hatch lights and eventually the fog lights out for LEDs. I see the Diode Dynamic bulbs are where it's at, however I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on a few things. <--- see what I did there? LOL.

the search function is non existent on this site so I'm looking for a list of bulb sizes for the ST and weather or not it's worth the upgrade.

Also, has anyone used cheaper alternatives to the DD lamps?, and where can a guy find a cheaper alternative that works? Please don't send me to Amazon. I've been there. Lol. I'd like some personal experiences with the cheaper bulbs.

Thanks everyone.
I have recently purchased a few lights from DD. Just shoot them an email, they are very quick to reply and help you with and info you need.

Reactions: AD_GUY

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have recently purchased a few lights from DD. Just shoot them an email, they are very quick to reply and help you with and info you need.
Thanks!
I'm currently on their site about to say "[email protected] it" and order the whole lot.

I just can't bring myself to drop that much dough on the fog lights. Ugh.

Go Jays Go.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
I bought the super bright H11's for my 2013 ST2 and I love them. Expensive.....yes

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered trunk, mirror, vanity, reverse and fogs.
Not cheap, but it will vastly improve the look of the car I think.
I'm not adventurous enough to tackle the turn signals with blasts. that looks too complicated for me. :(

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ordered trunk, mirror, vanity, reverse and fogs.
Not cheap, but it will vastly improve the look of the car I think.
I'm not adventurous enough to tackle the turn signals with blasts. that looks too complicated for me. :(
I recently swapped out the tails with the XP80's. The difference in light output is amazing. I'm all for being seen from as far away as possible when braking, and these certainly help. The XP50 reverse bulbs are quite nice as well. Really brightens up the camera at night.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn! I didn't order the tail lights. Grrrrrr. 25.00 shipping to Canada. Ugh.

Go Jays Go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts